Monday 10 December 2012

DNA of Rh Negatives


The originating haplogroups of the O Rh negative blood which are proven lines, meaning families who have kept records of their clans, and know they are Bretons, Gaels & Picts are as follows:

Y DNA Haplogroups I2b1 now known as (I2a2) & J2. As as well as other lines in the I and J haplogroup, and mtDNA haplogroups I2, H and U.

However, it is important to realise that blood type is NOT passed through Y DNA or mtDNA, it is passed through Autosomal DNA.

Because the genes that cause Rh negative blood are recessive, anyone who has bred with someone from one of our families in the past, could end up with Rh negative blood, and their DNA groups will not be that of the bloodline families.

Someone with AB+ blood could also have some of our other recessive traits if someone in their family history bred with one of our bloodline, so they might for instance have red hair and blue eyes.

People who don't understand genetics and DNA run about claiming their DNA line is the origin of Rh negative blood, without realising that they only have Rh negative blood because someone in their family at one time bred with one of the bloodline families, who are the origin of this blood. If they were one of the bloodline families, they would already know about it.

R1b Y DNA is hybrid DNA, and NOT the origins of Rh negative blood.

14 comments:

  1. I was adopted but I always knew I was different. I am haplogroup H and RH negative (A-). I also consider myself to be African American.

    Thanks for your article :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This articles is confusing. The universal blood line has to come from the original folks on this planet. The Melanin man and woman. We pre-date everyone else .

      Delete
    2. So you think modern humans, including black people, pre-date us Neanderthals? Who told you that?

      Delete
    3. Modern humans? They keep digging up our ancient bones. Our Melanin are still being discovered on ancient walls. This is elementary information. Yes we pre-date you. Also, all this come out of darkness. This is biblical and scientific. All I want to know who was the first tribe to have the o negative blood type? I can figure out the rest.

      Delete
    4. I can assure you, Neanderthals pre-date modern humans by hundreds of thousands of years. I can't believe you said biblical and scientific in the same breath!! Do you even know how old the bible is? It is only a few thousand years old. O negative blood comes from white skinned, red haired, blue eyed Neanderthals.

      Delete
    5. White is not is not a people or race, neither is black. Are you all serious? Lol

      Delete
    6. MixedRoots, i am H with A- as well (caucasian / mostly northern europe and basque) and blackfoot indian). interesting

      Delete
  2. Hi - I'm Haplogroup H and 0 Rhesus negative - felt different all my life - now I probably know why ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi everyone, i am suvesh. could some one tell me how i go about determining my haplogroup? many thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found out Im O- RH- only after finding out I was pregnant and needed to have a,roGHAM shot. Just reading about it, seems interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found out Im O- RH- only after finding out I was pregnant and needed to have a,roGHAM shot. Just reading about it, seems interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So if your O neg, your from a special blood line? but if your just plain RH negative A,B or AB neg then someone in your family history slept with a person from the O neg blood line?
    Im just curious cause I'm O neg, and I'm clueless as to where I got it from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pelasgians are the oldest people. Now days we are called Romanians. They have proven "pelasgians are the cradle of civilization" search that In YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O- people are the original human, purest of blood . We are the Atlanteans and hold the gifts every human should have. Far and wide, universally it is known how special , unique and magical a human of earth is. We were invaded and with this DNA change that caused a blood problem positive. The invaders they fear us , when angered they dare not get near us, they marvel at our beauty and scoff at our deep levels of pity, for the honesty and charity we keep in our hearts for those less fortunate without ambiguity. They have have lied, killed, manipulated and enslaved us and all this time sit jealous and hate us . Why this is , is so simple to see ...no matter how hard they try , perfect like we ...the real children of god, they will NEVER be.

      Delete